Dying To Know Day is an annual campaign that empowers all adult Australians to be strong self-advocates for their own personal planning when it comes to their future.
Come along to this free event taking place on August 8th from 10am – 3pm.
Speakers will include: Services Australia, Owen Mohan Funerals and GV Hospice, who will address relevant topics about death.
Stallholders will answer your questions and explain their areas of expertise.
Information about advance care plans, end-of-life planning and funerals will be available.
For more information, please contact Jill on 0409 301 719.
Check out the Facebook event for updates about the day. https://fb.me/e/6A7q6ZmKp
Please find below a running order for those speaking on the day:
- 10:00 am to 10.20 am: Hospice.
- 10:30 am to 10.50 am: Services Australia
- 11:00 am to 11.20 am: Owen Mohan Funeral
- 11:30 am to 11.50 am: Cameron’s Lawyers
- 12:00 noon to 12.30 pm: lunch only light refreshments are available.
- 12:30 pm to 3.00 pm: People attending can have discussions with organisations that have a table and information
There will be representatives with tables of information or support from:
- GV Pride
- ACAS – RAS team
- Shepparton City Council – Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Outreach
- Death doula with information on Organ donation
- Packed with Love – Seeds to plan in memory of a loved one
People (including stall holders) can join in the card games and discussions on their unique choices and wishes for end-of-life